1.04.2011

Crafts for Poor People

Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that I'm crazy about all things "Sedaris".  I have idolized the talents of Amy Sedaris (as well as her brother, author David Sedaris), since her hilarious creation of the 46 year old high school freshman Jerri Blank from Comedy Central's, Strangers With Candy (RIP).  Since then, I've been a dedicated fan and have been thrilled to own her off-beat, (yet right-on), home-ec book, I Like You:  Hospitality Under the Influence

Of course, as a girl after my own heart, Ms. Sedaris published yet another amazing treasure:  Simple Times:  Crafts for Poor People.  I just ordered it off amazon.com and you should too!  Not convinced?  Here's some persuasion from the artist, herself. 

1 comment:

  1. hahah! "If the idea of interacting with an actual book makes you uneasy..."

    ReplyDelete